Sunday, November 27, 2011

The start of a New Step in Life

I am the kind of writer, that never looks at my work as "good" or "artistic" enough for publishing purposes. So I tend to give up half way through a novel, or ghost writing articles. As you can tell,  this blog is a big step for me. I am going to post some things here for followers to read and leave comments to both help and compliment things I have done if they so choose. I am working on children's fiction as well as some adult pieces. So discretion through my posts from parents and other adults is recommended. If the title says its ok or sounds like its for the kids, then trust me, it probably is. If the title sounds abrupt, corrupt, or scary its not for children of any age. So use your own judgement on my writing, and enjoy accordingly.

So a bit about me, I have a wonderful daughter, and another daughter on the way. They are my inspiration and my drive to succeed, instead of giving up so easily. I am going to work to make them proud. I want to have something they can come back to as they grow, and say proudly, " My mom wrote this. We are so proud." I have put a lot of work into things in the past and now its time to finish the things I started and see where they can take me as well as my family. So here's to pursuing dreams, and holding on for the ride. 

I am a writer of mixed fiction, I have written things such as articles for various venues, ghost written for a living. As well as short stories in fiction and erotica. I have some children's things that I will be posting as well as poetry I am very proud of. All written and copyrighted by me. I guess there are some things that I should be proud of myself for, but I have written for fun.

My blog isn't intended just for random story pieces, but random thoughts as well, to help my followers see into the depths of my mind and where the ideas come from. So back to my initial warning, parents read first and then decide if its appropriate for your children to read or hear. So here it is and please enjoy, leave comments as you can. I will be posting daily, at times more often than not. Random Writing for the World to Read.

No comments:

Post a Comment